A pest infestation in your home is not only a huge headache to deal with but it is also a hazard to your health and home.
Pests can enter your home from small cracks and crevices in the foundation or structure of your home. Depending on the pest invading your home, your foundation may be attacked. Pest can cause serious damage to your home.
That is why it is important to call pest professionals before an infestation gets out of hand.
Pests We Service
Our Residential Pest Control Process
- Call our friendly customer service representatives. We know how busy you are and that’s why our representatives will find an appointment time that fits your schedule.
- A licensed technician will evaluate your pest problem as well as the layout of your home and yard. They will check the area where pests have been seen, locate entry points and evaluate vulnerable areas in the home and yard. Next, our technician will explain his findings in detail and offer you treatment options.
- The technician will provide you with the cost, both for immediate treatment of your problem and maintenance service.
- Once you give us the go ahead we can start the job-no waiting! The experienced licensed California exterminator is the one who performs the service. We do what we say!
- We Guarantee it! Harbor Pest Control’s California exterminating service has been serving San Diego’s unique communities for 63 years. We know how to get pests out and how to keep them out. We have a 100% Unconditional Satisfaction Guarantee!
Areas We Service
We proudly serve San Diego, La Jolla, Alpine, Bonita, Chula Vista, Coronado, El Cajon, Imperial Beach, Jamul, La Mesa, Lakeside, Lemon Grove, National City, Santee, Spring Valley, and the surrounding areas in California.
Contact Us Today
If you are suffering from a pest infestation in your home, contact us today! At Harbor Pest Control we will get them pests out and keep them out!