Compensation – $25.00/hr +/- depending on experience & license(s)
Paid holidays, vacation, sick days, health insurance.
Must pass Physical, Drug Test, and Background Check and have a clean DMV record.
Job Duties Include:
- Lead a fumigation crew to ensure safe, efficient delivery of fumigation results to our customers
- Supervise fumigation team and assign duties at job sites
- Set up fumigation equipment including tents and sand bags.
- Clear and confirm completion of fumigation process
- Break down of fumigation equipment
- Maintain a clean and safe fumigation truck and equipment
- Communicate with Customers as needed during the fumigation process
Key Requirements Include:
- Branch I Field Rep License
- Hazmat License within 60 days of hire
- Leadership Skills
- Ability to lift and carry heavy materials
- Climbing ladders, balancing, lifting, standing, walking on roofs
- Availability to be flexible when needed for some nights and Saturdays.
- Ability to work outside safely in all weather conditions
- Use of PPE equipment as required
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions & correspondence
- Ability to effectively present information to customers and fellow employees