Compensation – $19/hour base wage Plus Production & Sales Commission
Paid holidays, vacation, sick days, health insurance.
Must pass Physical, Drug Test, and Background Check and have a clean DMV record.
Job Duties Include:
- Work Independently to safely deliver effective pest control results to our customers.
- Select and apply appropriate pest control treatment (inside and outside), interior rodent trapping, exterior rodent control techniques, and rodent exclusion to residential customers.
- Complete required production forms and documentation at the end of daily route
- Inform inquiring new customers on your route about all of our company’s pest control capabilities, thereby adding new customers to your route.
- Maintain safe and clean assigned vehicle and equipment
Key Requirements Include:
- Branch II Field Rep License
- Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs
- Climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, lifting, bending, standing, walking, sitting
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions
- Use of PPE equipment (Mandatory)
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence and memos.
- Ability to effectively present information to customers, and fellow employees
- Excellent communication and customer service skills